Cornell Club of the Greater Capital District | For and by our regional Cornell Community.
Zinck’s Oct. 17 registration ending. Sign up today! Apple picking and A Cappella concert, too. We don’t normally send out so close to the last email, but we wanted to let you know about these new events happening very soon.
1. International Spirit of Zinck’s | Brown’s Brewing in Troy | Thursday, October 17
Let’s meet for drinks (responsibly, natch) at Theodore Zinck’s! Get ready for trivia and swag! Free appetizers, cash bar.
More info: http://cornellclub.net/2013/09/26/international-spirit-of-zincks-night-in-troy-ny-oct-17-2013/
2. Apple Picking at Indian Ladder | Altamont | Saturday, October 19
More info: http://cornellclub.net/2013/10/09/apple-picking-at-indian-ladder/
3. Class Notes A Cappella free concert | Schuylerville | Saturday, October 12
This just in from a justifiably proud parent of a singer. We’re happy to promote.
More info: http://cornellclub.net/2013/10/10/class-notes-a-capella-concert-schuylerville-high-october-12/
4. Cornell Block Tix for Men’s Hockey vs. RPI and Union | November 8 (Fri) and 9 (Sat)
Ticket purchase deadlines October 21 (Union) and October 25 (RPI) coming up quick.
More info: http://cornellclub.net/2013/09/26/cornell-mens-hockey-v-rpi-and-union-2013-rpi-game-nov-8/
5. Find our local Cornell Club on Facebook
Join us for some facetime on Facebook. Like the Club here: https://www.facebook.com/CCGCD. Get information about our events and general alumni and Cornell news and info.
6. Local Scholarship
A big part of the Club’s mission is to fund a scholarship for one or more deserving local students each year. When you next donate to Cornell, as part of the Annual Fund drive (http://www.alumni.cornell.edu/fund/), please consider “checking ‘Other'” and indicating your contribution is for the “Scholarship of the Cornell Club of the Greater Capital District”.
Cornell Club of the Greater Capital District online.
- Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CCGCD | Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CornellClubGCD
- Email. This email listserv is open to the Cornell Community writ large. To join, email a message to CCGCD-Lfirstname.lastname@example.org; the body of the message is simply “join”. To leave, email a message to CCGCD-Lemail@example.com; the body of the message is simply “leave”. You must send the “join” or “leave” message from the email address where you (intend to) receive the e-list’s messages. Update your info with Cornell here: http://alumni.cornell.edu/services/update-info.cfm.