Join the Cornell Club to Volunteer at the Regional Food Bank! (Saturday, Jan. 6)
Alumni volunteers Wanted! Participate locally in the 26th annual Cornell Cares Day. The Albany area alumni will be contributing time and energy to the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern NY on January 6, 2018. From 9 until 11 am we’ll work in whichever part of the food warehouse requested. Please come prepared with sturdy, closed toe shoes and layered clothing for a morning of good works and good fun. CU students are welcome, too. Look for the club banner.
- When: Saturday, January 6, 2018, 9 – 11 am
- Where: Regional Food Bank of NE New York, 965 Albany Shaker Rd, Latham, NY 12110
- Cost: No cost to participate!
- Register: https://cornelluniversity.imodules.com/s/1717/alumni/event.aspx?sid=1717&gid=2&pgid=11565&content_id=11500
- For event questions, please contact Dot Valachovic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For event registration questions, please contact Donna Carl at email@example.com.