The annual Dragon Day Parade is Friday, March 15 from 1:00pm to 2:00pm. Starting at 12:30pm vehicular access to East Avenue from University Avenue will be limited to bus traffic only until 1:00pm when the parade begins. Once the parade begins vehicular access along the dragon-parade route will be restricted and bus routes may be delayed or rerouted.
- – Leave Rand Hall around 1:00pm
- – Travel east on University Ave
- – Turn right (south) on East Ave
- – Turn right (west) on Campus Rd
- – Turn right (north) on South Central walkway through Ho Plaza
- – Enter the Arts Quad between Uris and Olin Libraries
- – Proceed to the burn site on the south side of Sibley Hall
The Cornell Police and Environmental Health & Safety ask the community to enjoy the festivities in a safe fashion. Please do not engage in behavior that might result in injury to yourself or others.
This information posted: 2013-03-12 09:21:30 -0400
For updates go to < http://www.cornell.edu/about/status/ >