Cornell Club of the Greater Capital District | For and by our regional Cornell Community.
Cornell Club Evening Event at the New Hearst Media Center: It All Started with Martha, Flora and Eleanor (Monday, May 8)
- Special Guests Dean Alan Mathios and Associate Dean Rachel Dunifon of the College of Human Ecology will tell us how the College’s rich history plays out today.
- Date and Time: Monday, May 8, 2017, at 6:00 p.m.
- Place: Hearst Media Center, 645 Albany Shaker Road, Albany, NY 12211
- Food and Drink: Light fare by Mazzone Catering
- Cost: $40 per person
- Event sponsored by the Cornell Club and the College of Human Ecology.
- Questions? Nancy Radick Lynk ‘52 at email@example.com or 518-439-3948.
- Click here for more info and to register, Registration closes April 30.
Bounty of New York Reception and Dinner (Tuesday, April 18)
- Guest Speaker Chris Gerling, Extension Associate in Enology, will address “The Growth of the Craft Beverage Industry in New York State”.
- Date and Time: Tuesday, April 18 – 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Place: Schenectady County Community College, Elston Hall – The Van Curler Room
- Food and Drink: Reception starts 6pm. Sit down dinner starts 7pm.
- Cost: $30 per person
- Event sponsored by the CALS Alumni Association of the Capital District.
- Questions? Contact Peter Pamkowski ’74 at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-221-5161
- Click here for more info and to register. Registration closes April 12.
Join our Cornell Club online.