COME HOME TO CORNELL!
Join the Cornell community on campus for an exciting Homecoming weekend, September 21–23.
Register at homecoming.cornell.edu, where there’s a full schedule of events along with lodging and travel tips. Make your plans now!
When you arrive on campus, be sure to visit our check-in area on Friday, 1 p.m.–8 p.m., or on Saturday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m. You’ll receive welcome bags with special Homecoming gifts and have the chance to win a variety of prizes, including tickets to the Frozen Apple hockey game at Madison Square Garden in November.
Visit homecoming.cornell.edu for the full list of events and register now!
- Fireworks and laser light spectacular
- Class Council, Greek, and Mosaic breakfasts
- Cornell Outdoor Education 40th anniversary
- Big Red football 125th anniversary
- Faculty panels and lectures
- Tours of academic buildings, library exhibits, and museum exhibits
- Big Red fan festival:
- Tailgate zone with the Sim Redmond Band and food-and-beer tents for all alumni
- Family fun zone with great activities for the whole family
- Big Red Band facility groundbreaking ceremony
- Cornell vs. Yale football game
- Saturday at 1 p.m.